- Sleep Deprivation and Patient Safety
- AZ Medical Board Reduces Information Available on Website
- Medical Arbitration Agreements: Positives, Negatives and Causes for Dismissal
- Study Finds Significant Loopholes in Approval Process for Medical Devices
- Regulations Lacking for Outpatient Surgery
- Putting Your Health in Your Own Hands: 12 Steps You Can Take to Help Reduce the Risk of a Medical Error
- Medical Malpractice: Woman Dies After Hospital Delays CT Scan
- Does Your Hospital Have Enough Nurses?
- Delayed Or Misdiagnosed Breast Cancer May Be More Common In Men
- Do Hospitals Need More Incentives To Reduce Medical Errors?
- Delayed Cesarean Sections Can Injure Mother And Baby
- Misdiagnosis Of Cancer Is A Serious And Underestimated Problem
Addition to the annual Super Lawyers list is based on peer nominations and professional achievement. The number of attorneys on any state's list of Super Lawyers is limited to no more than 5 percent of the total number of lawyers in one state. At Knapp & Roberts, Attorney Craig A. Knapp was named to the 2011 list of Southwest Super Lawyers for representing personal injury victims.
American Association for Justice Leaders Forum
Firms who make up the Leaders Forum of the American Association for Justice defend the civil justice system, ensuring that injury victims throughout the country have the right to hold at-fault parties responsible for the lifelong and sometimes fatal consequences of their actions.
Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Fewer than 1 percent of U.S. lawyers are members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, considered to be a list of the top trial lawyers in the country. Members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum have successfully earned million dollar-plus verdicts and/or settlements on behalf of their injured clients.