Financial Recovery for Victims of Medical Negligence
While urgent care facilities offer the convenience of same-day/no-appointment visits, they are frequently overcrowded and understaffed. But that doesn't mean they aren't held to the same high standard of patient care.
Negligence of administrative staff, nurses and doctors in an urgent care center can result in serious illness, injury or death. At Knapp & Roberts, our Arizona medical malpractice lawyers represent clients who have suffered injuries or lost loved ones as a result of medical malpractice by urgent care providers in the Phoenix and Scottsdale area.
When You Need A Medical Malpractice Attorney
If medical negligence caused your serious personal injury you may have a legal case. We care and we can help. Let us tell your story. For a FREE consultation, talk to a Phoenix medical malpractice attorney today. Call (800) 541-4477 or contact us online.
Emergency Room Mistakes
Inadequate urgent care procedures, failure to follow proper procedures, and doctor errors can cause urgent care patients to slip between the cracks — resulting in untreated illness that can develop into catastrophic events. Urgent care negligence can include:
- Failure to take a complete medical history to identify patient allergies, symptoms or a family predisposition to illness
- Failure to recognize the gravity of certain patient complaints/symptoms
- Negligent admission of a patient through the clinic's "quick check" process rather than requiring full doctor assessment
- Failure to attend to emergency conditions or direct a patient to the emergency room
- Failure to identify signs of a heart attack or stroke, sending a patient home where they have a fatal episode
- Failure to order hospital admission when warranted
- Failure to obtain a foreign language interpreter during patient intake
Our attorneys have extensive trial skills, the resources to thoroughly investigate medical error claims, and the unique ability to tell the story of how medical negligence has affected our client.
Let Us Tell Your Story
Free initial consultation. Contact our Scottsdale or Phoenix medical malpractice law firm online or call us at 480-991-7677 (toll free at 800-541-4477). In all medical negligence cases, there are no out-of pocket costs to our clients. We assume all the financial risk and are paid ONLY if we win your case.