Children's Hospital Negligence Lawyer
When a child is injured due to medical negligence, lives are changed forever. A serious injury can result in lifelong disability or even death. The emotional and financial strain on parents can be overwhelming.
When the negligent acts of a doctor or health care provider are to blame for your child's injury, you should talk to a pediatric malpractice lawyer as soon as possible. At Knapp & Roberts, we can help you determine what caused your child's injury and explain your legal options.
We care … and we can help. Let us tell your story.
Our Phoenix medical malpractice lawyers offer free consultations. Contact us online or call 480-991-7677 (toll free 800-541-4477) for a free consultation.
Medical Malpractice-Related Injuries in Children
Getting answers from doctors and hospitals can be extremely difficult — especially when a child's disability or wrongful death is involved. At our pediatric malpractice law firm Link to Firm Overview, we are prepared to listen to your experience and advise you about your options. Since 1991, our law practice has focused on helping injured people and the families of wrongful death victims.
- Was your child injured at birth? Our experienced birth injury trial lawyers can explain the circumstances to a jury. Your child's injuries may mean a lifetime of medical and living expenses.
- Was your child's illness misdiagnosed? A misdiagnosis can waste precious time in treating an illness. If the doctor failed to notice cancer symptoms or meningitis Link to Meningitis symptoms, we can help.
- How can we help? Our attorneys can bring together a team of experts who will help the jury understand what happened and why.
Find out more about these birth-injury-related topics:
- Cerebral palsy
- Causes and treatment of cerebral palsy
- Shoulder dystocia and brachial plexus
- Oxygen deprivation and brain injuries
- Failure to do a C-section
- Obstetric negligence and injuries to a mother
Contact a Phoenix Obstetric Negligence Lawyer
Free initial consultation. If your child has been injured due to pediatric or obstetric negligence, learn how we can help by contacting our Phoenix injury law firm today.